Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meeting Prof KJ

I was very delightful to have the opportunity to have lunch with Prof KJ renowned professor from UPM. He is currently with Yale University. As an academician , it is very enlightening to have a long conversation with experienced Prof. Any chance to ask question and get feedbacks will not be a waste of time but a rare moment indeed. it should be cherised and greatly appreciated. Prof KJ entertained my request to meet him although he has a very tight schedule at UiTM; I am very grateful. that was my first ever meeting with him and to my surprise he talked to me as if I was his long lost friend. we talked about work most of the time; about research and publications. that were the two areas that I am struggling to cope with; so he came up kind of like saving me in the middle of a drowning incident.

No comments:

Followers