Wednesday, December 26, 2012




Went on a long drive to Jasin today. I’ve never known that there is really a place for “jin bertendang”; but, this must be it. And  this remote outback is in a kampong called Kg Mendapat…dapat apa? Don’t ask me..I don’t expect anything from this place sorry to say that but it’s so depressing just being there. I mean in the middle of nowhere. So I went there with a delegate from Pejabat pembangunan to survey the progress of an UiTm campus . Nothing important really I just want to be in a place that many of my colleagues (maybe myself, god forbid!) will be working next year. A dilemma that has been haunting me from  day one being in this new office. I will be the one to pick and choose who will be there; so help me God. Being in the place myself I have no comforting words to cushion the crushing impact of the order to move there. No worries. We will cross the bridge when we get there.

classrooms

lecturers' room





No comments:

Followers