Monday, March 29, 2010

A Good Weekend …

1. Jogged a good distance with my wife(Sat and Sun).
2. Attended akikah at my friend’s house.
3. Did not spoil the class lecture although I had to wait for one hour for the students to turn up(Yes one hour!)---weekend class for part-timers is so pathetic!
4. A good reunion in the evening.
5. My daughter Aqeelah was back for the weekend with friend.
6. Took Ariefah to her drama practice.
7. Dropped Ahmad at his friend’s
8. Roasted chicken for lunch.
9. Successfully put up two blinds at the front porch(my primary weekend project)
10. Cleaned up my little garden (favorite!)

11. Drove Aqeelah back to college.
12. Picked up Ariefah and Ahmad back.
13. Stayed for kuliah Maghrib---a good one
14. still have some money left in the bank account (usually it’s gone before the actual month has not even started….)
15. and still got sometime to write up this blog

Nothing fancy but I like it because it’s STRESS FREE----isn’t that what “weekend” is all about!

3 comments:

m.mohaj said...

Dr, kena tunggu anak murid sampai satu jam...sabar je la, lecturer yang lebih bersemangat...

Unknown said...

I could just walk out but what is there to gain. I still need to finish the syllabus and what not. my responsibility is to deliver but if you fail to appreciate then too bad, you will get nothing.ilmu tak berkat kalu tak hormat cikgu.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers