Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Tribute To My Dear Love !(Beloved Mother of My Children)

My Dear Love!

as the time dawn upon us
we waded thru gracefully
facing the pains and melancholy of life
we clinched on each other
grasping the joy that promised

is life full of lies and empty promises ?!
I don’t want to believe so ...
for my life with you ...
is like rainbows over the meadows
full with bright and beautiful colors
that will never go away ....
or brittle out into the oblivion

life is never too short
my love to you will go far beyond
You've been so dear and loving to me
You've sacrificed yourself for me
You haven’t got time for yourself just to let me work
You have worked hard just to help me
Thank you my love !

You’re sad because you feel I was unhappy
You’re worried because you feel I was terrified
You’re frightened because you feel I was afraid
You cheered me up when I was down
Today I just want to let you know
that I love you so very much
forever.....and ever

Happy Mother’s Day, my dear

1 comment:

Aqeelah said...

wah abah!!!
its so touching !!!

Followers